Thursday, May 8, 2014

i hate the summer//mix thursday.


It might seem strange and over dramatic for me to say, but I cannot stand the summer. It's easily the worst thing that has ever happened to me (not summer in general, but summer here. In St. George). This past weekend, we already started seeing our highs in the mid 90s, and this is only just the beginning. Obviously we are not the hottest place in the nation, but it's just... I do not take to heat well. Only thinking about it brings horrible memories of sweat rolling down the back of my legs and sticky, hot flesh (gross). I am feeling sick thinking about this summer (I'm that person who takes the weather personally).
I don't know how I am going to make it through another summer.
Sometimes romanticizing things makes it better. I'm not sure if it's going to work this time though.


1. Day Off by Freelance Whales
2. Durban Skies by Bastille
3. I Need You by Kim Sunggyu
4. Strawberry Swing by Frank Ocean
5. Found You Out by Sir Sly
6. Rookie by Sakanaction 
7. Wild #2 by Royal Teeth
8. Let Life Be (feat. Taka from ONE OK ROCK) by Ally & Diaz
9. Away FRM U by Ooberhofer
10. Past Lives by Parade
11. Miracle by Ghost Beach
12. Rum Hee by Shugo Tokumaru

No comments:

Post a Comment